Advisor Katja Långvik from Nordic Culture Point will be available for counseling at Nordic House in Reykjavik on Thursday 4th of November. Appointments can be made between 9:00 and 14:00 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordic Culture Point administers grant programmes, which provide the opportunity to create culture, conduct projects and create meetings between artists and cultural workers in the Nordic region and Baltic states.
Nordic Culture Point administers the following funding programmes:
- Mobility Funding is intended to cover some travel expenses (for trips no longer than 10 days) for professional artists or cultural workers within Nordic and/or Baltic countries. 4 application rounds a year.
- Culture and Art programme funds individual, group and institutional projects within all areas of art and culture, in all project phases. The project must be a cooperation between at least 3 countries, 2 of them Nordic. 2 application rounds a year.
- NORDBUK supports projects or networks that consist of cultural, political or social activities where children and young people up to the age of 30 participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the project. The project must be a collaboration between at least 3 Nordic partners. 3 application rounds a year.
- Volt supports projects whose main target is children and young people up to the age of 25. The program focuses on Nordic languages and children/youth cooperation in the Nordic countries. The project must take place in a Nordic country and be a collaboration between at least 3 different Nordic countries. 1 application round a year.
- Network funding (short-term/long-term) supports cultural exchange between professional artists and cultural workers in the Nordic and the Baltic countries. 2 application rounds a year (short-term network funding) or 1 application round a year (long-term network funding). The project must take place in a Nordic country and be a collaboration between at least 3 different Nordic countries.
More infomation and appointments: email@example.com